Additional Products & Services
We do more than just Medicare. Senior Financial Group offers a variety of non-Medicare products and services that can complete your personal coverage plan.
Many of our additional products serve as a complement to your Medicare or individual health insurance plan to fill any gaps in coverage. As an independent agency, we have the ability to carry many companies’ products in order to find the best-fit policy for what you are looking for.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- An average hospital stay cost for a senior is $12,000. By adding a Hospital Indemnity Plan, you can be covered for medical expenses related to hospitalization, skilled nursing rehabilitation, surgery, ambulance and outpatient therapy services.
- Cancer Insurance
- The average monthly cost of chemotherapy is $30,000. 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will develop some form of cancer in their lifetime. Medicare beneficiaries will pay 20% of the cost for chemotherapy treatment. The average cancer policy costs roughly $1/day. Cancer insurance can give you peace of mind and help maintain your financial stability.
- Home Health Care/Short-term Care Insurance
- In the event of illness or injury, where would you prefer to rehabilitate? Having a Short-term Care, also known as a Home Health insurance, policy gives you a choice when it comes to rehabilitation. STC plans cover injury, stroke, cancer, lung disease, and more. Additionally, you can receive immediate benefit with medication cost reimbursement.
- Long-term Care Insurance
- We believe that you have worked too hard and your savings is too precious to allow not covered medical expenses, catastrophic illness, or your end of life expenses to interfere. That’s why we offer products that protect you and your family like annuities. Your investment is guaranteed without the downside of the stock market. In fact, we offer annuities that pay higher than the market rate, guaranteed, with no risk, and a cash bonus up front.
- TennCare and Medicaid application assistance
- Copay assistance