We at Senior Financial Group want you to know that you have options, and you’re not alone. You don’t have to know everything about Medicare. That’s our job. We are seasoned professionals that have been assisting Medicare beneficiaries and their families for over 30 years. We can also help you save money by selecting the right coverage with the lowest rates and utilizing any available government programs for which you may be eligible. We work with a broad range of top-rated insurance companies so you can get the most value.
We guarantee exceptional service and will provide you with a wide range of solutions for varying lifestyles and budgets.
There are two main ways to get Medicare.
You can choose either Original Medicare (Parts A and B), which is provided by the federal government, or choose a Medicare Advantage plan (Part C). These plans are offered through private insurance companies.
- Difference Between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage
- Difference Between Medicaid and Medicare
- Five Common Medicare Mistakes to Avoid
- What Your Medicare Claim Number Means
- The History of Medicare
- Ways to Protect Yourself from Medicare Fraud
- Changing Medicare Plans During AEP
- The Medicare Maze
- You will likely pay a share of your Medicare costs.
- You have certain times when you can enroll in Medicare or change your coverage.
- You can get coverage for prescription drugs only through private insurance companies