Senior Financial Group Community Events:
- This event has passed.
Medicare Educational Workshop
November 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join Senior Financial Group for a FREE online Medicare Educational Workshop.
This Medicare Workshop is designed to provide simple answers to your complex questions. Our expert advisor will help you understand your Medicare options and prepare you to make educated decisions regarding your coverage. Seminar topics include:
- How and when to enroll in Medicare
- The difference between Original Medicare, Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage plans
- What to do if you plan to work past 65
- An Explanation of the four parts of Medicare (A-D)
- What does Medicare cost
Call 865-777-0153 to reserve your spot. (Toll Free: 800-677-153)
Whether you are turning 65 and still working or planning to retire soon, you will have a chance to ask your specific questions to our Medicare advisor during this free webinar. If you are unable to attend, please call our office to schedule a private consultation. We look forward to helping you identify the best coverage for you and your family.
- November 5, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Public Community Event
- Event Tags:
- Annual Enrollment Period, Baby Boomers, health insurance, insurance, Knoxville, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare beneficiaries, Medicare Education, Medicare Supplements, retirement, seminar, Senior Financial Group, social security
- Senior Financial Group