Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke Plans
The following statistics are a reality that no one can afford to ignore:
- The average monthly cost of chemotherapy is $30,000.
- 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will develop some form of cancer in their lifetime.
- Most Medicare beneficiaries will pay 20% of the cost for chemotherapy treatment.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States.
- Heart disease costs in the United States are about $219 billion each year. This includes the cost of health care services, medicines, and lost productivity due to death.
- In 2018, 1 in every 6 deaths from cardiovascular disease was due to stroke.
- Stroke is a leading cause of serious long-term disability, and reduces mobility in more than half of stroke survivors age 65 and over.
The average cancer, heart attack and stroke policy costs roughly $1/day. These benefits can give you peace of mind and help maintain your financial stability, no matter your situation. Contact us for a personalized consultation at no cost.