What to Expect When You’re Expecting an Agent
For over 30 years, Senior Financial Group has been assisting Medicare beneficiaries and their families find the best-fit plan to serve their individual health care needs. The main way SFG has been able to do this is by forming great customer relationships through making in-home consultations. Our agents travel all over the state of Tennessee to see current and potential clients who are looking for a solution.
When you schedule an appointment with one of our highly qualified agents, it’s always good to know what to expect before having him or her to your home. The more prepared you are, the more you can discuss with the agent about what kind of plan suits you. I sat down with one of our agents to go step-by-step through the appointment process.
- First, the agent will present credentials, a business card, and will introduce him/herself.
- Review with the client why the agent is there, then proceed to discuss what is and is not working about their current plan, what they would like to change, etc. It is important to ask questions and let the client discuss whatever they may have concerns with about their current plan.
- After a needs assessment, the agent will give an idea of what could be the best plan for them. (Our agents are paid the same no matter the plan, so they have no reason not to suggest anything but the best plan for the client).
- Process of enrollment is next. Agent will need to understand what network client is using, if provider is firmly planted/does not want to move providers. Look at any precautions of switching networks if that’s necessary.
- Look at prescription drugs that the client is currently taking.
- Lastly, the agent will review what all they’ve done during the meeting, what changed and why. They’ll leave the client with the contact information of our office in the case that any questions come up.
Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:00. Please call 865-777-0153 or toll free at 1-800-677-0153 to set up an appointment with one of our agents if you would like to discuss your Medicare options. All consultations are free and can be made in home or at the location of your choice.